Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

In the Holidays I

My first week of the holidays started as I visited my Dad’s place in Wellington. During my visit there, I went to the cinema with my dad to watch ‘Transformers: 3 Dark of the Moon’. We raced each other up the spiral stairs and soon entered the cinema.

My dad paid for our tickets and we both waited for our cinema to open. Finally Cinema No. 5 opened and both of us entered the cinema and slipped into our seats. It was very dark, dark as night, the light gave a dim glow as we walked to our seats.

We watched the preview trailers and I particularly liked the trailer ‘Johnny English Reborn’. The other trailers were very exciting like ‘Real Steel’ and ‘Mr Popper’s Penguins’.

Soon the movie came on and there was that magic silence. The opening sequence had the space shuttle orbiting the moon. The astronauts took their first step into the moon and soon they had discovered that an alien aircraft had crash-landed on the moon (which was called the Autobot Ark). Two of the astronauts had explored the alien aircraft which was empty (so they thought).

“Air tanks are running low, abort the mission, I repeat abort the mission”. The astronauts moon-hopped to the space shuttle and returned to earth. The safety returned to earth and there was a celebration. In Classified Area 51, an evil alien giant metal like-snake, had started destroying the area. Optimus Prime and his team of Autobots had learned of this and immediately went there.

The Autobots had come. Optimus Prime drove to the area and he transformed into his original form and activated his weapons and chopped the evil alien giant metal like-snake’s head off.

A Deception like-bird had watched a man sitting in a car. This man left the car and lead a team of S.A.S guards inside a old abandoned apartment. The apartment was filled with a strange gas which unlike the S.A.S guards, the man was used to the smell. They entered the apartment and found alien devices.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a Deception swiftly flew across the men. The Deception flew to a particular man and killed him. The men tried to shoot the Deception but it was hard to shoot. Soon the S.A.S all retreated out of the apartment and the Deception returned to its owner.

The other parts , I won’t tell you as you must watch on your own because I am not re-telling the whole movie. After the movie ‘Tranformers: 3 Dark of the Moon’, my dad and I went out of the cinema, whizzing down the spiral stairs and exiting out.

What a fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment