Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Netbook Experience

“Yeah” I shouted. Monday had arrived and I shook with excitement. Why you may ask yourself was because St Pius X was part of the Manakalani Project and each student's in the Tamaki Cluster was going to get a netbook . Monday the 7th of March was our day in history, the moment we got our netnook work change the way we learn for ever even more than when computers arrived in our classroom.

Soon the room was filled with echoes as Room7 countdown 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 they shouted . As my finger made contact with the “on” button, the netbook glowed brightly just like the dawn of a new day.

Then as Miss G’s voice echoed around the room, we all listened to it. Miss G said "the important is to be very careful not to drop the net book and other safety reasons. Don’t leave them on the corner of your desk or table. We don’t want them to crash!".

After that I typed in my classified password and impatiently for the net book to load.
Next I navigated to the games section, punched the keyboard and played “Tuxmath”.As I was still playing, Mrs Tui said “shut off all net book's and put them inside the cardboard boxes”.
Sadly this happened and I slowly boxed my net book and soon drifted off to normal school things.

No comments:

Post a Comment